Monday 23 May 2011

Nearly There

I'm 90% finished stitching my new design.
I've decided to keep this one for sale at etsy rather than publishing in the magazines (my etsy shop is so sadly empty at the moment). I should finish it tonight or tomorrow and have photos tomorrow afternoon. At least I hope so - I'm having a lesion removed from my neck at the doctors tomorrow morning.

No previews tonight, but can I tease you just a little by telling you it's a fairy? I think she's lovely ... I hope you do too ... tomorrow we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished fairy!
    Good luck at the doctor tomorrow, hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhona, I'm sure it will be fine today, cut a little snick and a butterfly sticky probably.
    I finished the fairy last night just in case and I just need to photograph it this morning.

    ReplyDelete