Sunday 17 July 2011

Somebunny Finish

My term Three program for KC is FINALLY finished (4 days of work on that!) and I had some time to stitch tonight. It was just enough to finish of a somebunny loves you card.
This was an interesting experience for me as it required stitching with just one strand. I hate stitching with one strand and usually ignore that instruction. But the kit really had limited threads, so I decided to give it a go. I can't say it was the most enjoyable stitching (better than no sittching at all!!!). And it's finished now.
It wa shte first time I've finished an edge by fraying too. That was pretty easy and surpridingly enjoyable. I'll do that again some time.

Tomorrow the kids are back at school and I am too. But I have Tuesday and Wednesday off, so I'm hoping to finish the design of a larger project and get started.

Catch you later
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment