Tuesday 20 September 2011

Article Published

My article for Hawkesbury Agricultural Show was published in the latest edition of Embroidery and Cross Stitch (which is actually a stump work special). The magazine arrived in my letter box today.
I had hoped that the magazine would also publish my blog address. No such luck this time, but hopefully with my next design.

Tomorrow is my last day teaching for the term. it will be a long one. The performance ends at 8pm.
Thursday I'm not teaching but I still need to attend the night time performance, so I'll travel down in the afternoon.

Then I have two weeks off. What a relief. Though in those two weeks I do my planning for the next term. But I will also have time to stitch. I aim to finish 'sun' in those two weeks. Wish me luck!

Thanks for your comments on my marathon stitching session on Saturday. I couldn't repeat it on Sunday as I went to watch my son achieve his black belt in Taekwondo. It's probably just as well - my wrists are still a little sore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment