Friday 21 October 2011

Bit of a boring day

I spent the day writing up instructions for magazines. It's not my favourite thing to do, but it's necessary if I want to continue publishing designs.

Well, it's done now.

The 'Best Friend' sampler is all finished.
Tonight I think I'll draw up a design for a butterfly quilt. The editor of Australian Patchwork and Quilting is keen to see more of my work.
And then there is the Butterfly Queen ... a fairy I'm working on designing. I hope to finish designing it in the next week so I can start stitching the week after that.

2 comments:

  1. good luck dear and have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news that they want to see more of your work!
    Writing the instructions isn't always fun...seems to take longer than the designing!

    ReplyDelete