Thursday 2 February 2012

Housework cures all

I started the day cleaning the bathroom, and boy did it ever inspire me to stitch!!! LOL

Yesterday I stitched for 6 hours. The bodice is done and most of the straight part of the skirt. i worked on one fo the flowers and some of the leaves. I'm happy with the progress I'm making and I'm enjoying stitching again.

I think I've made a bad choice of movie this morning. I'm watching 'The Island' and I can't look away from the screen ... not at all productive. :) Mmmmm sean Bean and Ewan mcGregor.

I can't wait to get to the beading part of this design.

OK, I'm not doing any work!!! This movie is one you have to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, Sean Bean and Ewan McGregor.....how am I supposed to get any work done now!!! lol
    Glad you are enjoying stitching again...can't wait to see what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete