Thursday 22 March 2012

Another Win

This week, my beaded piece won the competition hosted by the beading forum I frequent. It's called Year of Jewellery and a new theme is chosen each week. My piece won by just 1 vote. LOL

I called it Shaman after the theme and designed it to look like a Native American Necklace because of the banner for the theme. The middle is bead embroidered with some quite tricky uneven sized beads, but it makes it look a little more ancient that way.

I dont' think I'll be entering next weeks theme of Bucaneer (I can't think of anything to do for it).

2 comments:

  1. lovely work jenni!! you are so crafty with everything you do, BTW love your new profile pic you look so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! Love your piece too, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete