Saturday 16 June 2012

That Was Quick

I haven't even finished Breeze and she has a buyer.
I sent a picture of the quilt top to a new editor and she took it right away. So I have to finish her this weekend.

And when I've done that I need to do another elegant cross stitch for ECS Magazine. I like to get a few in front of what is currently publishing.

Yesterday I was looking for a black line of an angel I did years ago and I came across this scan of art work that I did when I was pregnant with my daughter (now 12).
I don't own this artwork anymore, I sold it to a friend.
It was the first watercolour/guace painting I finished after taking a pen and wash course in Katoomba. I still really like this one though, I think the skin tones are nice, especially on her arm. I called it Bella Donna Mariana. I did lots of portraits in those days.

And lastly (but not least) welcoem to my new watchers. Thanks for coming on board. I hope you enjoy reaing my blog
Jennidee Mills

2 comments:

  1. Well done on selling Breeze!

    I love you painting, she's lovely, you must find some time do to some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow well done on selling your work!

    Such a beautiful painting as well.

    ReplyDelete