I've spent the last few weeks working on this crinolin lady quilt. the last few days have been taken up with the actual quilting.It's mostly been an enjoyable experience, though a few times Eric has bitten me as I changed the bobbin (Eric is my machine's name ... usually I give them a girl's name, but Eric is a husqvarna Viking ... Eric the Viking). Most of my issues revolove around changing the bobbin actually. I cringe every time the blasted things runs out.
This quilt has got a small spiral filler in the center and in the flower applique panels. So I used quite a lot of bobbin. I'd love to buy a bobbin winder. At present I only own two bobbins though. LOL
I'm very pleased with the way the quilt has turned out. I can't wait to share it with you, but it will have to wait until after it's published in about April