Saturday 13 April 2013

Travelling Pattern, Do you need an angel? Free Pattern

I just heard of the travelling pattern and I am totally in love with the idea. I want to start one! But I suppose I need people to participate first.

I'm going to send THIS on a holiday for Cross Stitchers

So please leave me a comment if you would like her to visit your house? You don't have to turn it into a journal cover ... though I will send the instructions as well just incase anyone does want to do it. The swirls are done in metallics, but you can change that if you dont' like them. Please pass on the word to your friends. It is a free pattern that wants to see the world.

I will make a patchwork applique angel to send too, so if you applique ... please stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. such a wonderful idea Jenni,please dont enter me though as i dont cross stitch,if its okay i will blog about it tomorrow.xx

    ReplyDelete