Saturday 22 June 2013

Saturday's Clue

Well, I actually did get some stitching done, so today's clue is both written and stitched.
Here is the progress;
And the only written clue I will give is this; The pink curve at the top is as high as the design gets, but there is still quite a lot at the bottom of the design that I haven't stitched yet.
 
Confused?
 
Well there is plenty more stitching to come which will make it easier I'm sure.
 
Just for those who have missed the last posts;
this is a guessing competition. Guess what I am stitching and you can win a $20 gift voucher donated by The Stitching Post. They stock both needle craft and patchwork supplies and designs. All you have to do to enter is to guess. I won't tell you what it is yet, even if someone does get it right.
Please tell other's about the competition, I'd like to expand my viewer base. If you do post a link to my blog and this competition, send me an email , and I'll give you 5 entries ... just send me an email with the link (jenni@ exemail .com.au) without spaces of course
 
Thanks for playing
Jennidee

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a sea horse to me (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with cucki.It is the outline of a gorgeous sea horse

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i think i tend to agree with the others.xx

    ReplyDelete