Monday 15 July 2013

Sorry, Busy and sick

Just a quick note to say I'll update tomorrow.
I've just had a super busy week making a quilt in just two and a half days from start tot finish (never want to do that again). Then I had three long days working at the child care centre, school holiday care (I'll NEVER have to do that again, as I've now finished working there HOORAY).

And just to finish things off nicely I think I have larangitis (if my voice is anything to go by). I've got a doctor's appointment to go to in about an hour.

So I just wanted to say I haven't forgotten give aways and competitions. I'll post with a winner of the fabrics, and another clue for the cross stitch tomorrow, plus a longer update on what's coming up.
Jennidee

4 comments:

  1. get well soon Jenni.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Shez, I'm sure some antibiotics will do the trick.

      Delete
  2. Awww, hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete