Thursday 15 August 2013

Girl Power



Girl Power is now finished and available at
ETSY and
EBAY

I have also added a +1 gadget to my blogger side bar in the hope of boosting my readership.

I'm almost done with the cross stitch so we can have a winner of the guessing competition.
It now looks like this;
 
Though it's a poor photo - I need to work on my photography a bit.
But not long now and I will draw a winner of the Stitching Post $20 voucher. It's not too late to enter. Just guess what the cross stitch is in a comment. Hopefully even from this poor photo it will be obvious now.
Thanks again to Stitching Post for supplying the voucher.
 
 

See you next time , Jennidee

5 comments:

  1. a flamingo,its gorgeous Jenni and congrats for having your project in the mag.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish! Girl Power is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful flamingo! Looks fantastic. Love your quilt too, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww cute quilt...
    its a flamingo :)
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely quilt and the colours work so well. Fab

    ReplyDelete