Thursday 1 August 2013

Question ... Have you ever

had a quilt or quilt block framed?
This isn't my work ... I grabbed it from Frame works of Sussex http://sussexframes.net/services which isn't anywhere near me
(but I liked the quilt and I needed a picky ... can't have a blog post without a picky, that's boring! LOL)

I imagine if you had done a more artistic work, or used unusual fabrics, or it was a bit smaller it would work well. I have used canvas frames with some textile art, but never sprung for proper framing. (oh look - another picky - this one IS my work).
 

So anyway, I'd love to hear from anyone who has framed, or considered framing quilts or blocks,
Jennidee

3 comments:

  1. Hi jenni yes i have had one done,my sister has it,when i am down there next i will take a pic for you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looking so beautiful.
    love x

    ReplyDelete